Our energetic volunteers are integral members of The Ohio Masonic Communities Foundation. All volunteers are provided training and an opportunity to identify the kind of volunteer contribution that most excites them. Some assignments, such as those that require direct resident contact, will require special training and certification.
We are seeking volunteers for:
- Storytelling Project – work one-on-one with a campus resident with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Museum Project – work one-on-one with a campus resident with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Foundation office – help with computer data entry, mailings, filing, and other general office duties
- Rose SPRIG members – Supporting People, Reinvesting in Good
- Fundraising and Event Planning Committees
- The Ohio Masonic Communities “ACE” Ambassador Program
Please contact us for more information.